1. She also plays the role of Sarah Connor in Terminator: Genisys.
As if she wasn’t badass enough.
2. Did you know that she’s friend with Neville Longbottom?
Wales, we thank you. Thank you for showing us just how loud boys can squeal when being chased by a very very angry herd of cows. To this picturesque spot. Where as you can see… #Girlsrule #mebeforeyoumovie #realmattdavelewis #mrsamclaflin #thelostshoes #inappropriatecowpatstepping
Daenerys + Neville = SHIP THEM!!
3. She posed with Schwarzi and soldiers based in South Korea.
Happy 4th from me and just a couple of my very hard working friends over here in korea.. What a day, what an experience, #happybirthdayUSA! #wholetthebritin? #onceinalifetime #perspectivemadereal #luckyus
4. She’s always down for fun.
…THIS GUY?! Let the tour continue arnie style baby! @schwarzenegger #heartandseoul #terminatorgenisys @monikablundermakeup @hairbyadir @kystyle bitchin’ stylin’ from the badass babies!
She tries to make us laugh, we just want to be her BFF.
5. This was the first photo she posted on Instagram.
Just when you thought you couldn’t love her more.
6. When she introduced us to “Cali from the Valley.”
She loves Clueless, I repeat, she loves Clueless.
7. When Kristen Wiig did a hilarous impression of Daenerys and she posted this to tell the world how much she liked it.
Kristin wiig? I LOVE HER! #meat,rawmeat #jimmyfallonforever book me my ticket for ‘welcome to me’ please..
Notice the majestic eyebrows.
8. When she unintentionally revealed an interesting fact about Jason Momoa.
9. She reminded us that we have the right to vote and that we should use it.
UK. We all have a voice. Use it or lose it.. #votetodayforabettertomorrow
She’s Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. So you better listen to her.
10. She’s funny and she’s not afraid to laugh at herself.
A lil’ help here…? Big dress, big problems. #behindthescenesreality#thankgodforlargeloos #terminatorgenisys what the red carpet missed…;)
Game of ~throne~.
11. When British Vogue interviewed her.
Her laugh is so adorable.
12. When she became a rastafarian Targaryen.
And it was for a good cause.
13. When Josh Horowitz interviewed her and she said those few words that every Game of Thrones fan wanted to hear.
14. And finally, when she won the eyebrow-off.
“Take that Cara Delevingne!”