1. Is…is that muscle tissue and/or bone we’re seeing exposed from this guy’s way-worse-than-3rd-degree-burns?!
Good lord, how is he even walking?
2. How did Tyrion light this torch?
Did he have to dig through the rubble to find matches or a lighter?
3. How did Jaime and Cersei’s heads NOT get totally smashed by the massive stones that fell on them?!
I mean, they look like they just have a few cuts and stuff on their faces. But, like, OF COURSE Jaime and Cersei Lannister would still look good in death, right?
4. Where did Arya’s white horse go?
It was such a long and poignant moment in the last episode and now…the horse is totally gone?
5. What poor soul had to cut down this ship sail and drag it allll the way up here on top of the ruins of King’s Landing?
Also, if it’s NOT a sail, that’s a huge-ass banner someone had to make. Which seems…unbelievable.
6. Where did all these Unsullied soldiers come from — weren’t there only a few dozen left after the Battle of Winterfell?!
Same goes for the Dothraki. Like, 99% of those flaming arakhs went OUT when the White Walkers attacked.
7. Who is braiding Dany’s fabulous hair now that Missandei is gone?
There’s no way you’re telling me Daenerys did this herself.
8. How the heck is there still THIS MUCH ash flying around…there are so few fires left?!
Also, I still think it looks SO MUCH like snow.
9. Why did Drogon melt/destroy the Iron Throne — was it incidental or are you telling me dragons are good with metaphors?
Either way, was pretty cool, TBH.
10. Also, what are these dark spots on Drogon’s tongue?
Is the heat from his own fire SO strong he’s effectively burning himself? Or are they just like the little dark marks my cat has around her gums?
11. Where is Drogon taking Daenerys’s body?
I mean, obviously, we saw he’s headed out across the Narrow Sea…but where will he end up? Old Valyria?
12. Did Jon actually tell everyone, in detail, HOW he killed Daenerys?
Presumably, Grey Worm would’ve noticed Drogon fly away, run up to the throne room and been like, “WTF just happened?! Where is Daenerys?” Assuming Jon told the truth, wouldn’t Grey Worm have just killed him then and there???
13. Why is Grey Worm still wearing his dragon brooch?
I mean, I guess he still has a personal attachment to Daenerys, just seems kinda pointless now?
14. Who the heck is this guy?
Sorry, I legit don’t know, I’m sure one of you do.
15. How does Sansa definitively know Bran can’t have kids?
I’m assuming she’s saying this because he is paralyzed from the waist down, but it is possible for people with paralysis to still have children, so…?
16. Why does Sansa want the North to be independent?
I would understand if someone who Sansa didn’t respect/love/whatever was ruling the Seven Kingdoms, but…it’s Bran? Her own brother, a fellow Northman?
17. What is even the point of the Night’s Watch anymore?
The Night King and his army are gone, the Wildlings are fine with people in “the south” (basically), so…the Night’s Watch is just a chill exile castle? Doesn’t sound that bad.
18. OK, but certainly Bran knows what’s west of Westeros?
Or, at the very least, he could easily find out via a raven or some other animal. Also, I’m just gonna come right out and say it: Far east Essos is west of Westeros…because the world is round.
19. Was anyone else concerned Brienne was turning pages before the ink dried?!
20. Why did Bronn suddenly cut off Sam as he was saying where Drogon was last spotted?
Does he…know something? Or just NOT want to know where the dragon is? Super awkward.
21. Why does Bran want to find Drogon, anyway?
I mean, I get it, dragons are super cool. But…is there a purpose?
22. What is the end of Tyrion’s infamous jackass and honeycomb joke?!
He’s only started and not finished three times. Hrmph.
23. Where did Arya get this cool ship — is it a repurposed Ironborn ship (with a new direwolf figurehead at the bow)?
Or did she just commission someone to build it? I mean, I guess if you killed the Night King people will be inclined to give you free stuff.
24. And finally, where is Jon going?
Is he just straight-up abandoning his post with the Night’s Watch to live among the Free Folk in the ~true~ North?